When you get hit by a storm, there can be a lot of damage such as: missing shingles, complete roofs torn off, blown-off siding, hail damage, doors blown-off, power lines down, trees on buildings, or maybe all of the above.
You need to take reasonable steps to minimize the loss such as;
- Boarding up windows and doors to keep people out.
- Covering the roof or immediate repairs to prevent moisture intrusion.
- Get trees and limbs off of buildings.
- Make certain the heat is working in the winter.
- Winterize the plumbing if heat is not going to be fixed quickly.
- If things get wet from rain, it needs to be dried out quickly.
- Move the good stuff out that needs immediate attention.
- Call RESTORx 24/7 – we can handle all of these things 815.235.9606
*If you don’t take these steps, your Insurance Company can deny some/all of your loss.