Fire Damage Restoration
After a fire, it’s natural to get overwhelmed. Experiencing a disaster leaves you emotionally and physically drained, but the fire restoration process doesn’t have to add to your stress. Let the fire damage specialists, RESTORx, deal with repairing the smoke, fire and water damage in your home so you can focus on getting back to your life.
You Had A Fire, Now What?
It’s important to act quickly after a fire so you can help avoid loss. Your insurance company may deny some or all of your loss if you don’t take steps to minimize the damage to your property. You are required to:
- Protect the property from further damage;
- Make reasonable and necessary repairs to protect the property; and
- Keep an accurate record of repair expenses
Keep in mind that an insurance agent or adjuster is not required to look at the damage first, so you should follow these steps as soon as possible:
- Board up windows and doors to keep people out
- Cover the roof to prevent moisture from leaking in
- Make sure the heat is working in the winter
- Winterize the plumbing if heat is not going to be fixed quickly
- Dry anything that has gotten wet
- Move valuable possessions that need immediate attention out of the house
We know this sounds like a lot but don’t stress! RESTORx can handle any and all of these tasks and we’ve available 24/7. Check out our handy guide, Do’s & Don’ts When a Fire Strikes, to find out more ways you can help in the cleaning process.
What Makes RESTORx Unique?
We are the only company that does all of the repairs and cleaning with our own personnel. Don’t worry about juggling contractors from multiple companies, we have staff trained in every area.
We’ll clean and save your:
- Walls and ceilings
- Floorcovering and upholstery
- Air ducts
- Personal belongings - we can move your personal property out of the house, and if you’re nice to us, we will even bring it back after we clean it!
Don’t worry about areas that have been destroyed beyond repair from a fire. We specialize in fixing and replacing things that can’t be saved, such as;
- Drywall and plaster
- Doors, windows, and trim work
- Floor coverings
- Electrical work
Trust RESTORx to take care of your fire and smoke damage restoration in a timely and thorough manner. We are dedicated to educating our employees with the most current practices and technologies in the industry. We are the only company that can guarantee 100% odor removal.